FROM OUR BLOGS
- Cover Stories – Intelligent Designing for Amateurs
- JHP FICTION | Apr 27 2015
- [caption id="attachment_269" align="alignleft" width="193"] cover art officially by Tom Brown.[/caption] By Nimue Brown There’s a reason the cover for Intelligent Designing for Amate...
- Weekly Rune for the week of 26 April 2015 by Kelley Harrell
- OMBS BLOG | Apr 27 2015
- The Weekly Rune for the week of 26 April 2015 Mannaz wraps up its role as half-month rune this week, with Laguz flowing into place. This transition brings a shift from mindfully situat...
- Under the Cover of the Cover by Margaret Cahill
- OMBS BLOG | Apr 27 2015
- Under the Cover of the Cover I was reading one of the other blogs on here about book covers, which in itself is a whole subject and probably one that takes at least a year to cover in a c...
- The Real Thing: Zero Books' Capital Reading Group
- ZERO BOOKS BLOG | Apr 26 2015
- Andrew Kliman, Andy Marshall and Douglas Lain discuss Capital, Volume 1, Section 2, Chapters 5 and 6. Here we discover why value isn't a product of the market and how labor time is a sp...
- Secrets of Creation - Interview with Matthew Watkins
- JHP NON-FICTION | Apr 26 2015
- Leon Conrad caught up with Matthew Watkins to find out the numerical low-down on his recently published trilogy: Secrets of Creation and whether prime numbers really might hold the answer to...
- Cover story - Urban Druidry
- MOON BOOKS BLOG | Apr 26 2015
- There are many cliches out there about how Druids can be expected to look. Granted, some Druids do wear white robes, and some naturally have beards, and you do see the odd golden coloured si...
- Cover Stories - Messiah
- JHP FICTION | Apr 25 2015
- By Sheena Vernon Everyone told me that weddings were stressful but I hadn’t realised what this meant until my betrothed daughter turned from being amenable and easygoing to being Bridez...
- Win a Morgan Daimler Book
- MOON BOOKS BLOG | Apr 25 2015
- [caption id="attachment_2198" align="alignleft" width="205"] Morgan Daimler, with book.[/caption] This weekend, you could win a copy of Fairy Witchcraft, or The Morrigan, both written by ...
- Week 17 by John Hunt
- OMBS BLOG | Apr 25 2015
- Week 17 Ros and me (I? – never figured that one out, I guess that’s correct, but it sounds weird) are going to Venice for a week. Technically, it’s in celebration of our wedding anniv...
- Spiritual Feminist Book launch
- MOON BOOKS BLOG | Apr 24 2015
- We've been running with the theme of book covers and their stories a bit recently. newly released The Spiritual Feminist, by Amythyst Raine-Hatayama turns out to be a tale of mother-daughter...
WELCOME TO JOHN HUNT PUBLISHING
ReaderWe’re building up a number of imprints to create coherent communities of authors and readers. There will soon be options for receiving newsletters from one or more imprints, for contacting authors direct on the forum, and giving feedback to books and blogs.
RetailAll our books are available worldwide, through our distributors. For ordering, go to “Ordering”. For any special requests or queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
AuthorFor existing authors, use your password to log into the next level of information. For potential new authors, please go to the “Get Published” section in the relevant imprint. We’re always open to publishing in new subject areas.
MediaTo subscribe to our newsletter email, to ask for review copies, and any other queries, please contact email@example.com.
SupplierWe’re not currently looking for further suppliers of print, design, or anything similar. If you do want to contact, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
JobsWe do not have any full or part-time vacancies. But we are always open to talking to freelance editors and publishers, particularly for new imprints.