FROM OUR BLOGS
- The Cause: Excerpt
- JHP FICTION | Aug 30 2014
- Chapter 1 “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” -André Gide May 13th, 2026 There it is—a blue marble in the...
- A tidbit for ladies who lunch
- JHP FICTION | Aug 29 2014
- REVIEW CHARNEL HOUSE BLUES Carys Llewellyn : Freelance writer and book reviewer Just when you think that everything’s been written about vampires, along comes Suzanne Ruthven’s ‘Ch...
- The power of sound to heal
- OMBS BLOG | Aug 29 2014
- by Lyz Cooper Since the beginning of man/woman kind, teachings from all corners of the world have mentioned the power of sound for creation, healing and transformation. The Bible states, ...
- New for September
- MOON BOOKS BLOG | Aug 28 2014
- Moon Books has two new Pagan titles for September 2014... Naming the Goddess is written by over eighty adherents and scholars of Goddess and Goddess Spirituality, and includes c...
- The opportunities (and pitfalls) of writing Near-Future Science Fiction
- JHP FICTION | Aug 28 2014
- By William Mitchell – Cosmic Egg. Near-future SF is a difficult genre in which to write, but one with a lot of potential and a lot of appeal. For a start it has a sense of immediacy and...
- Are you an outside inner or an inside outer?
- OMBS BLOG | Aug 28 2014
- Part of the Clear Thinking Series by Mike George Are you an outside inner or an inside outer? It seems the vast majority of us live from ‘outside in’ as opposed to ‘inside out...
- How to write a book
- JHP FICTION | Aug 26 2014
- You’re inspired, ideas are rampaging about in your head. You’ve read a lot of books, you know what you like, and you know what a book is supposed to look like. How do you make that j...
- Tools of Air (and Fire)
- MOON BOOKS BLOG | Aug 26 2014
- by Nikki Starcat Shields What type of witchy tools are on your altar? Do they reside there as symbols of their particular element, or do you use them frequently? Or are you more likely to...
- Writing in company
- JHP FICTION | Aug 24 2014
- Helen Noble, author of Tears of a Phoenix, The 49th Day, and Scorpio Moons, shares images from her work space. The spaces authors choose to work in give tantalizing suggestions about the kin...
- Celtic Witchcraft chapter 2: Stepping Stones
- MOON BOOKS BLOG | Aug 24 2014
- By Mabh Savage Celtic Triad: Three candles that illumine every darkness: truth, nature, knowledge. In magic we look to the elements, the directions and spirits among many, many other t...
WELCOME TO JOHN HUNT PUBLISHING
ReaderWe’re building up a number of imprints to create coherent communities of authors and readers. There will soon be options for receiving newsletters from one or more imprints, for contacting authors direct on the forum, and giving feedback to books and blogs.
RetailAll our books are available worldwide, through our distributors. For ordering, go to “Ordering”. For any special requests or queries please contact email@example.com.
AuthorFor existing authors, use your password to log into the next level of information. For potential new authors, please go to the “Get Published” section in the relevant imprint. We’re always open to publishing in new subject areas.
MediaTo subscribe to our newsletter email, to ask for review copies, and any other queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SupplierWe’re not currently looking for further suppliers of print, design, or anything similar. If you do want to contact, email email@example.com.
JobsWe do not have any full or part-time vacancies. But we are always open to talking to freelance editors and publishers, particularly for new imprints.