FROM OUR BLOGS
- Parents and Children by Barbara Berger
- OMBS BLOG | Sep 17 2014
- Parents and Children Sitting with clients every day makes me realize that so many people are confused when it comes to the parent – child relationship and what their responsibility is w...
- Earth Girl Speaks
- JHP FICTION | Sep 16 2014
- Do watch this beautiful trailer from Jan Krause Greene I Call Myself Earth Girl: eBook £3.99 || $5.99 Aug 30, 2013. 978-1-78279-048-8. BUY | AMAZON US | AMAZON UK...
- September poetry
- MOON BOOKS BLOG | Sep 16 2014
- By Lorna Smithers Reaping Moon Gathering poetry from fading light and seeds from meadow flowers, cutting down ...
- What's the Intelligent Choice for Scotland?
- CHANGEMAKERS BOOKS | Sep 15 2014
- New blog by Changemakers' publisher, Tim Ward, interviewing author Chris Thomson: As the date of the Scotland's Independence Referendum approaches, the question that should be on every Sc...
- What's in the Liberalis slush pile?
- LIBERALIS BOOKS | Sep 14 2014
- Since Liberalis was founded, we've had some really interesting submissions. None of them have ended up in the slush pile ... because we don't have one. Many have just been turned down...
- JHP FICTION | Sep 14 2014
- by Marie Yates I have recently had a few questions come my way about the fact that Reggie & Me is ‘tackling’ some ‘taboo’ subjects. I’m not completely sure what that means a...
- Yvonne Ryves Interview
- MOON BOOKS BLOG | Sep 14 2014
- When I set out to interview Moon Books author Yvonne Ryves, I’ll admit I didn’t know a great deal about her. The trouble with the modern book world is that authors who are not enthusiast...
- 108 Ways to Love Yourself
- JHP FICTION | Sep 12 2014
- by Dielle Ciesco Do you love yourself? I mean, really love yourself? Because we “know” were supposed to, it is sometimes easier to say that we love ourselves than it is to demonstrate...
- author inspiration: The high temple
- MOON BOOKS BLOG | Sep 12 2014
- Laura Perry shares inspiration... This is a photo I took of the largest step-pyramid temple at the Maya sacred site of Lamanai in Belize. I traveled to Belize hoping to explore some of th...
- Alicia Garey Author Interview
- OMBS BLOG | Sep 12 2014
- As we begin our series of author interviews please welcome Alicia Garey. Where do you get the inspiration to write? I have written since I was a little girl. I was an only child until age ...
WELCOME TO JOHN HUNT PUBLISHING
ReaderWe’re building up a number of imprints to create coherent communities of authors and readers. There will soon be options for receiving newsletters from one or more imprints, for contacting authors direct on the forum, and giving feedback to books and blogs.
RetailAll our books are available worldwide, through our distributors. For ordering, go to “Ordering”. For any special requests or queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
AuthorFor existing authors, use your password to log into the next level of information. For potential new authors, please go to the “Get Published” section in the relevant imprint. We’re always open to publishing in new subject areas.
MediaTo subscribe to our newsletter email, to ask for review copies, and any other queries, please contact email@example.com.
SupplierWe’re not currently looking for further suppliers of print, design, or anything similar. If you do want to contact, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
JobsWe do not have any full or part-time vacancies. But we are always open to talking to freelance editors and publishers, particularly for new imprints.