Reviews for The Secret People, Moon Books
IMPORTANT! The text here will feed through to the website and public databases – so make sure you check it!
This box is for reviews received after your book has been published.
- The body of the review will automatically be in plain text. Do NOT add HTML tags to style it.
- The name of the reviewer should be placed in the From box. This displays on our website in italics automatically. Do NOT use HTML tags to style the name.
- Add where the reviewer is from in the Source box. For example, which magazine they write for, which organization they belong to and which books they have written. This displays on our website in italics automatically. Do NOT use HTML tags to style the source.
- However, any reference to the your name within this review should be enclosed by html tags for bold. e.g. Charles Dickens will be displayed as “Charles Dickens” on the webpage. Please ensure accuracy, particularly with the "/" in the closing tag as without it the bold text will not display and you may get text on the website that reads something like "Charles Dickens".
- Edit your review! It will be displayed as one long paragraph. Too much text, and people won't read it. Most reviews are available online; feel free to add a link to the full review.
- You can arrange the order of your reviews by numbering the Sort Order box which you will see at the bottom when in Edit mode; order them 1, 2, 3 etc., with 1 being the review you want to go first.
- How do you/we get reviews? Check the section on Review Copies in Chapter 11.