Today is #worldstationeryday and this week is #nationalstationeryweek. That's right, 7 whole days dedicated to our love of stationery. If like us you are a post-it-note away from being a stationery addict, you'll love these children's products from independent stationery brands:
[caption id="attachment_757" align="alignleft" width="261"] 1[/caption]
[caption id="attachment_752" align="alignleft" width="261"] 2[/caption]
1.These adorable Gaddie & Tood notebooks are from illustrator Robin Schudy . They come in a set of 2 notebooks each with an original print on the cover and 12 blank pages inside.
2. Mrs Mighetto - Lake Stories Notelets are from Stockholm based duo Anna & Malin who launched their whimsical brand in 2014. Prints are limited edition so once they've sold out; they're gone forever. The collection is available at Home & Me.
[caption id="attachment_758" align="alignleft" width="261"] 3[/caption]
[caption id="attachment_759" align="alignleft" width="261"] 4[/caption]
3. These ceramic pen pots by Bloomingville Mini have personalities of their own and are a great way to ensure children put their pens away after creative time.
4. We love everything about Dutch label A Little Lovely Company. Their rucksacks come in a range of kitsch designs and colours; allowing little ones to carry a bit of loveliness on their back everyday.
[caption id="attachment_755" align="alignleft" width="261"] 5[/caption]
[caption id="attachment_756" align="alignleft" width="261"] 6[/caption]
"The hardest job kids face today is learning good manners without seeing any." - Fred Astaire.
5. Paper Salad Cards produce a vibrant range of greeting cards, perfect for children to say 'thank you' for birthday gifts or 'happy birthday' to special friends.
6. Lisa Revelli is the compassionate vegan, mum, illustrator and designer behind Peetie Designs in NYC. You can find all of her products at Minted.com.
[caption id="attachment_760" align="alignleft" width="261"] 7[/caption]
[caption id="attachment_761" align="alignleft" width="261"] 8[/caption]
7. Maileg are another great brand to come from Denmark, creating a charming brand of toys that merge modern Scandinavian design with storybook whimsy and
meticulous attention to detail.
8. Half Pint Home have been the home to children's Wall Planners and bug prints since 2012. Find all manner of helpful home tools and delicious gift wrap and greetings cards at Not On The High Street.
0 comments on this articleThis thread has been closed from taking new comments.