Essences convey crystal vibes to the body or the environment at a subtle level, repatterning your cells to optimum. Many of the directory entries indicate a chakra link through which a condition can be healed or a chakra balanced, or you can dowse for or intuit this.
Using a crystal essence, oils or gem water
1. Essences intended for adult use can, where appropriate, be taken directly into the mouth from a dosage bottle, or be added to a glass of water and sipped.
2. Essences for children can be gentled rubbed on the wrist or dropped into bathwater.
3. A few drops of an essence can be gently rubbed on appropriate chakras. Dowse to check how many applications are necessary.
4. For both adults and young people, essences can be applied to the palm chakras and then swept all around the aura (about an arm’s length out from the body). Remember to sweep behind the body as well as the front and sides. This is particularly useful when using protection essences.
5. For short-term use, an essence can be sipped every few minutes or rubbed on the affected part. Hold the water in your mouth for a few moments. If a dropper bottle has been made, drop seven drops under your tongue at regular intervals until the symptoms or condition ceases.
6. Essences can also be applied to the skin, either at the wrist or over the site of a problem, or added to bathwater.
7. If a spray bottle is made, spray all around the aura or around the room taking care to spray into corners and under furniture. This is particularly effective for clearing negative energies, especially from the crystals themselves, or from a sickroom or an electromagnetically or emotionally stressed place.
8. When you have taken, sprayed, dispersed or rubbed in the essence, close your eyes, breathe gently and evenly, and allow yourself to relax and feel the energy of the crystal radiating out through your whole being or your environment. Hold the intention that the stones will work for you.
9. Essences can also be ‘breathed in’ by applying them to the palms of your hands and then, with your hands to your nose, inhaling deeply.
10. If using gem water, drink immediately when the glass has been prepared.
11. If using Shungite Water, drink several glasses a day, topping up the water in the filter jug as you draw it off.
12. If massaging with a crystal oil, it is preferable to leave the oil on the skin to be absorbed rather than showering it off immediately after the massage.
0 comments on this articleThis thread has been closed from taking new comments.