Our publicists and authors work very hard on promoting their excellent work. Here's some of the highlights from the last month:
- Frances Trussel, author of You Are Not Your Thoughts, was mentioned in the Guardian and interviewed in Balance Magazine.
- Maggy Whitehouse, author of Kabballah Made Easy and five other other JHP books, was interviewed on BBC Radio 4 bringing her unique spiritual perspective to the weekend papers.
- Mark Vernon, author of the forthcoming Secret History Of Christianity, has been arranging a book tour including appearances at Greenbelt Festival, Southwark Cathedral, The Idler Festival and more.
- Bernardo Kastrup, author of The Idea of the World and 6 other JHP books has continued writing in The Scientific American, his most recent article, The Universe as Cosmic Dashboard.
- Nick Lombardi Jr., author of Justice Gone won Best legal Thiller, Indie Excellence Awards 2019.
- George F, author of Good Times in Dystopia has written a series of articles on intormore.com digital magazine.
- Lady Haight-Ashton, author of Pagan Portals - The First Sisters: Lilith and Eve, is speaking at New England Metaphysical and Holistic Festival 2019 and facilitating a workshop on Psychic Mediumship and a book signing at NuAeon as well as publishing in Panegyria Magazine, The Cabot Kent Hermetic Temple Newsletter and the official newsletter of the Fellowship of Isis.
- Peta Morton, author of Ancient Teachings for Modern Times has been invited to be a regular contributor for the Science and NMon-Duality website - here is her most recent article.
- Diana Durham, author of Coherent Self, Coherent World has had an article accepted forWatkins Magazine (2020) and on 14th October will be talking at the Medical and Scientific London Group Hampstead, London
0 comments on this articleThis thread has been closed from taking new comments.