Issue two of Paranormal Chronicles is now out, and free to read online.
The Paranormal Chronicles is an online magazine edited by 6th Books Publisher Gavin Lee Davies exploring paranormal phenomena from a wide range of angles. Gavin is the author of the excellent books on the Haunting of Haverfordwest and has done an incredible job of putting together of a bumper selection of high-quality articles - we're lucky to be able to read this level of wisdom for free.
If the paranormal in anyway interests you I suggest you click on the image of link above and read it.
In this issue:
- The Owl Man of Haverfordwest by Gavin Davies
- Past Lives - The Evidence by L.J. Willgress
- Littlefoot- Big Mystery by Justyne Williamson
- Raising Faith by Claire Walters
- Proof of Survival (Life After Death)? by Roger Straughn
- The Spiritual Healer by Chris Ratter
- The Grave Of Sarah Wench by Dan Weatherer
- Pig-Man of Channock-Case by Dan Weatherer
- Channel The Power Of The Universe by Richard Laurence
- Adoption and Karma by Ann Merivale
- The Nature of Evil and Igorance - Safe or Sorry Jock Brocas
- My Divine Self Agony Aunt Martha Thompson
- Cloud Warriors Rob Jung
- The Wolf Of Allendale Hannah Spencer
- How To Tell The Difference Between A Psychic Thought And Non-Psychic Thought Sherrie Dillard
- Past Lives Made Manifest by Anthea Wynn
- Encounters With A Banshee by Jason Bland
- Of Dogmen and Lionmen Kevin Malik
- DMT, The Pineal Gland and the Experience of Death by Sean McCleary
- Spirit Speaks - Receiving After Death Communication by Carole J Obley
- Ghosts Of The Living? By Veryan Williams-Wynn
- Uncloaking The Material Reality Of UFOs And Life On Other Planets by Gerard Aartsen
- Do you Need Spiritual Direction? Jock Brocas
- Where Stonehenge Came From Sean McCleary
- Reflections From The Wolf Sorceress: The Duality of The Goddess byRita Cook
- How To Astral Project - Stephanie Sorrell
- Crystals For Psychic Projection by Judy Hall
- Paranormal Is Normal by Roza and Margarita Riaikkenen
0 comments on this articleThis thread has been closed from taking new comments.