FROM OUR BLOGS
- After Macbeth
- JHP FICTION | Nov 24 2014
- by Nimue Brown I’ve read Macbeth a number of times and seen it live as well, including an amazing production in the ruins of Ludlow Castle. If you come at is just as a reader of fiction...
- Druid Myths
- MOON BOOKS BLOG | Nov 24 2014
- By Nimue Brown There are all kinds of myths about Druids. Most of them come from the way in which Revival Druids and historians from the 1700s onwards represented, and misrepres...
- Belief Systems by Gordon Phinn
- OMBS BLOG | Nov 24 2014
- As we move along our inner journeys, identifying and jettisoning the various ties that bind us, we soon come to see the pervasiveness and strength of belief systems. At first we pick out o...
- A free read from Perfect Edge
- JHP FICTION | Nov 22 2014
- Heropa: A vast, homogenized city patrolled by heroes and populated by adoring masses. A pulp fiction fortress of solitude for crime-fighting team the Equalizers, led by new recruit Southern ...
- Moon Poets – a review
- MOON BOOKS BLOG | Nov 22 2014
- By Nimue Brown Reviewing poetry is something I find tricky – poetry is inherently a lot more personal and subjective than other forms. With non-fiction you can say ‘this is ...
- Hilary Carter Author Interview
- OMBS BLOG | Nov 21 2014
- Please welcome Hilary Carter for our next author interview. Hello, how do you introduce yourself? I currently live in a former mental asylum in Wiltshire, England. I’m house sitting the ...
- Fragile Ornaments, Melting Snowflakes and the Healing Light of Christmas
- CHRISTIAN ALTERNATIVE | Nov 21 2014
- A popular Christmas song says the season of Christmas is the “very best time of year.” Why then are our emotions often fragile at Christmas, unlike any other time of the year? Though the...
- Inspiring landscapes - The Cheviot Hills
- JHP FICTION | Nov 20 2014
- Hannah Spencer shares images from Northumberland that inspired her novel The Story of Light The Cheviot Hills of Northumberland have a wild and mesmerising beauty. People have made this ...
- Pagan fiction
- MOON BOOKS BLOG | Nov 20 2014
- Moon books is best known for our great array of Pagan non-fiction titles, but we do have the occasional piece of fiction in the mix. Hannah Spencer’s The Story of Light and Robin Herne’s...
- Year of the Goddess - Cerridwen
- MOON BOOKS BLOG | Nov 18 2014
- In the world around us everything appears to being dying; the leaves are almost gone from the trees, it's getting colder and the days are getting shorter. We've just celebrated Samhain, a ...
WELCOME TO JOHN HUNT PUBLISHING
ReaderWe’re building up a number of imprints to create coherent communities of authors and readers. There will soon be options for receiving newsletters from one or more imprints, for contacting authors direct on the forum, and giving feedback to books and blogs.
RetailAll our books are available worldwide, through our distributors. For ordering, go to “Ordering”. For any special requests or queries please contact email@example.com.
AuthorFor existing authors, use your password to log into the next level of information. For potential new authors, please go to the “Get Published” section in the relevant imprint. We’re always open to publishing in new subject areas.
MediaTo subscribe to our newsletter email, to ask for review copies, and any other queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
SupplierWe’re not currently looking for further suppliers of print, design, or anything similar. If you do want to contact, email email@example.com.
JobsWe do not have any full or part-time vacancies. But we are always open to talking to freelance editors and publishers, particularly for new imprints.